Lirik Lagu Oh Angin Sayangku I Love You

Lirik Lagu Oh Angin Sayangku I Love You. Oh pretty baby, don't let me down, i pray. I need you baby to warm the lonely night.

Nellie McKay HeadButler
Nellie McKay HeadButler from www.headbutler.com

I love you baby and if it's quite all right, c am. Oh pretty baby, now that i found you, stay. I love you baby, trust in me when i say.

And Let Me Love You, Oh Baby.


Oh pretty baby, don't let me down, i pray. I love you baby, trust in me when i say. I need you baby to warm the lonely night.

I Love You Baby And If It's Quite All Right, C Am.


Oh pretty baby, now that i found you, stay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olympic Gold Medalist Marathon Eliud Kipchoge

How To Screenshot On Iphone Xr Snapchat

Camp Lo On The Way Uptown Download