How To Enable Fast Vsync On 1060 Laptop
How To Enable Fast Vsync On 1060 Laptop. After i enabled sddm and network manager, i shutdown my laptop and turned it on. I saw my screen go black.

After i enabled sddm and network manager, i shutdown my laptop and turned it on. I saw my screen go black. I can move to tty2 and login normaly, but i dont know why it is happening.
After I Enabled Sddm And Network Manager, I Shutdown My Laptop And Turned It On.
With 16 compute units, 32 rops, and 16mb of amd's radical infinity cache, the radeon rx 6500 xt offers half the raw hardware horsepower of the us$375 radeon rx 6600 xt , and quite a bit less. I saw my screen go black. I can move to tty2 and login normaly, but i dont know why it is happening.
Comments
Post a Comment